Monday, June 29, 2009

what? me? huh? oh right :P

haha. this is just a funny little peak inside my brain....

so, i am a leader. but, it most definitely catches me off guard like all the time when referred to as a leader!

example 1: up at CR Thrive, Ryan had decided that we should go hang out at the beach but wanted youth to phone their parents so they knew where they were, and then ryan hands his phone to some of the girls and says "call you parents, and if they want to talk to a leader, hand the phone to Breanne" first thought in my brain "wait, why me??.....oh....yah.....im a leader!"

example 2: this past weekend in Gold River, the youth were told by randy that they have to either tell himself, me, becka or daniel where they are going...yet again my first thought was why me? and then, it always clicks...right....that leader thing....i am one.....bahahahahah! so yah. i found it kinda humorous, thought you might enjoy it! love ya friends :D

1 comment:

Sande said...

Really know where your coming from. I've been married over twenty years and still don't answer to Mrs De. I think they are calling my mans mum.

Ironically with the leadership thing, we all lead regardless or not if we recognise it. Some for good others for bad.