Monday, June 15, 2009

ha.....ha....ha...ha

ok, so at work, i am known as the clumsy and messy one...and here is a great reason of why:
this is how my work day went, by noon, i had slipped on the wet floor, not once, not twice, but yes! THREE TIMES!! then i went to put a cake down on the counter and smashed my finger between the cake (in a metal cake pan, ouch!) and the counter.....then! oh yes, there is more :P i hit my back and the top freezer door thingy, get a huge red mark...and that was all in the first 2 hours of work!!! then, near the end of my shift i burn myself, not just once, but twice, and the second time it blistered and really freakin hurts!!! like my goodness, is it really physically possible to be this clumsy?? i guess so eh? hahaha. well thought you might enjoy the laugh! thats all for now!!

2 comments:

sarah.lena said...

hahahah!!!!!
i freaking love you and your clumsy way! :D

samanthamillar said...

aahhahaha breeeeanne.