Friday, June 5, 2009

a few quick things before i head to bed:
this morning i woke up to $1200 in my bank and was like what the heck! did work accidently pay me twice?? well it turns out i got my paycheck but i also got my tax return which was WAY more than i thought and so guess what i did?? paid off my credit card that has been maxed out for about a year!!! wooot!!! huge weight lifted off my shoulders! and i still have enough left to do some much needed summer clothes shopping!! Praise Jesus, this is definatly favor!!!

oh, and plus, im seeing so much favor at work in my relationships, especially with the once hard to deal with boss that i have blogged about before, seriously, i miss her when shes not at work!! and thats CRAZY TALK!! hahah, but praying for her has allowed my heart and attitude towards her to change and she really is an awesome person beneath the "your not fast enough, good enough ect" outside shell she has!

i love my campbell river youth, dont get me wrong courtenay youth, i love you as well! but i just love to love on kids that dont have the love of Jesus in their life, its truly an honor and a blessing to be the one to show them how Jesus lovin ppl roll!! :P

i had something else, but its late, and i forget lol...so for now nighty night night!! :D

No comments: