Thursday, May 28, 2009

i feel like im repeating myself....

ok, so yet again, i started off my day at work praying for my boss(es) the buisness, ect...and yet again i had a fantastic day! the usually hard to deal with boss is still being nice, and not in a fake way she sometimes gets! its soooo mind boggling!!! and yet again (like with the dilly bars) she put me on a job that we needed ASAP!! we were completly out of waffle bowls and cones so she picked me to do them over everyone!! not to say im better than them, but the verse about working with all your heart as for the Lord and not for men has been running through my head alot lately, and its what im doing and seems to be working!!!
so Praise Jesus for a great day!! and Praise Jesus for the sunshine!! and Praise Jesus in everything, the good, and most definatly the bad!!!

oh, random note, for my birthday (well its not yet, got the present early :P) my mom made me a scrapbook of pics of me growing up!! its amazing!!! and oh my gosh was i stinkin cute!! no joke, i want kids as cute as i was :P hahahahah.

No comments: