Tuesday, February 3, 2009

the next step.....

so dairy queen is not what God has planned for my life, lol.

He has clearly told me, not once, but twice that He has called me to be a youth pastor, so i have decided to go to school in the fall, and what better thing to go for than that which God has called me? for awhile i was thinking of going to NIC to get my early childhood care and education, but really feel that bible college is where God is calling me next, i have been getting this itch to move forward for a couple months now, not move away, or escape, but a step forward.
so, at the moment, i have 2 options in front of me, PLBC in Surrey, or else PBC in Portland.

so looks like i will be spending some extra time in prayer and convo with God, so please pray for me, pray that God would speak clearly and i would know without a doubt which way to step, cause i dont want to step the wrong way!

thanks!

No comments: