Sunday, February 8, 2009

Gen Unleashed

so, it was amazing! obviously, when you go to a conference with 3000-4000 other passionate youth, amazing friends and leaders, amazing worship, great speakers, and the most influencial person>>>Jesus, of course its going to be a great time!! here is some highlights of the weekend for me.
-->van time and chill time, it was great getting to know these amazing young men and women of God more!! it was so awesome getting to stay in the same house as all the girls and get to know each of them more than i had before the trip, i seriously, love you all!!! and on sale ice that really isnt on sale...hhahaha c'mon! people die everyday!
--> the first night of worship i struggled through, but kept pressing in, and after the sermon there was an alter call, and i didnt go up to the front but i did start bawling my eyes out in my seat, kels came over and prayed for me, and i cried, and cried, and cried, and then boom! i was done crying, God set me free from stuff i didnt even know was holding me captive!! it was awesome! Thank-you Lord!
-->altho Portland Bible College is AMAZING!! just being there made it all more clear to me im supposed to go to Pacific Life in Surrey, its an amazing church, but i just know!
-->learning to rely on His strength more, and not as much of mine, "more of you, less of me" i can see why i felt i was supposed to title my blog that!
-->i have been freakin out now that im actually applying to bible college, thoughts constantly run through my head "i cant do this" "i cant be a youth pastor" "im not good at talking in front of lots of people" and you know what i realized? thats completly ok! cause it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with allowing God to speak through me, i never want to get up and preach, i want to get up and let God speak to His children through me!

well, im off to FOURTH!! its our first young adults service!! and im all napped up and very very excited!!!

1 comment:

samanthamillar said...

awesome breanne. love ya girl