Tuesday, February 10, 2009

such a night owl....

so here it is, 1235pm and i just finished my application for PLBC in Surrey (woot! woot! soooo freakin stoked!!!), am now blogging, and after this gonna go do my devos and chill with God for a bit, its crazy!! the earliest i ever work is 10am (tmr not till 4pm) so i find myself in this strange cycle of sleep (well i guess its not really for most people my age) but i stay up till usually anywhere btwn 11-1am, usually closer to 1am, and strangely enough, its when im most productive!! crazy to think eh? i have been working on setting time aside each and everyday to spend with God and so i tried mornings, they just dont work for me, i just dont function, plus that snooze button wins most of the time! but you know what i have found? that right before bed is a good time for me, and i have discovered, that it doesnt matter what time it is when i go to sleep, if i have spent the last bit of it with Jesus, my next day goes amazingly well! for example, last night i did my devotions at 1230am, got up at 9am (which is enough sleep) and felt amazing all day!! and not just a "oh its sunny life is good" kinda day, very much a "i love Jesus, and this is the day He has made and i will rejoice in it" kind of day!!

No comments: