Tuesday, November 3, 2009

random updates...

so i now have a laptop!! woot! woot! no wireless at home, but at school i got interent! so this probably will mean i will blog more often!! for those of you that still follow...here is where you insert a "yay!" hehehehe.

oh, and i gots me a job!! woot woot! oh, and i got approved for student loans (finally!) lol.... so life is even going well financially, i plan to keep my spending to a minimum and save my money to pay off my student loans asap!!! woooootah!

and the job is at Please Mum in Guildford mall (about 5min bus ride from my house and about 20 from school) im pretty stoked! oh, and i get 50% off regular priced items...so if you have a child :P hehehehe.

i have been sick this past week with the flu... but am getting better, slowly... taking lots of medication and vitamins and getting lots of sleep! but feel free to pray for continued healing for me :D thanks!

well im off to finish my book report (being sick i have gotten behind in school work, but all is good!) ttyl!

No comments: