Tuesday, October 20, 2009

so in awe

so today after school i went home and collapsed on my bed and bawled my eyes out...for a good 2omins or so...stuck on some worship music, and then texted a good friend for some prayer.

i started journaling and as soon as i wrote "i feel like im carrying the weight of the world and im all alone" God gave me two verses:

Matthew 11:29-30 which in verse 30 says "for my yoke is easy and my burden is light"

Hebrews 13:5 "never will i leave you, never will i forsake you"

and it wasnt like i wrote that in my journal and then waited on God for hours, before i had even finished writing my thought God gave me the verses! He's so awesome :D

my good friend texted me back and told me to breath and encouraged me to sit quietly for a few mins so i did (at this time i still had a worship cd on) i felt God say "turn to the radio, its your favorite song" so i did, and it was!!! it was Grace Like Rain!!! its one of my ultimate favorites!! God is so good!!

I'm so thankful that in my lowest moments, my greatest times of stress and sadness, God is there! tonight, He showed Himself in a very clear, and powerful way!! Thank you Jesus!!!

1 comment:

EHMJAYPEE said...

God is so good. It seems like tuesday and wednesday God was hard at work in the lives of everyone at PLBC. I have some crazy stories to share with you.