Saturday, January 10, 2009

so last night, i stepped out of my comfort zone and did something i have never done before, and never thought i would do, but i did it. i went to the movies, all by myself!!! and let me tell you, it was fanatastic! i got to sit where i wanted, did not have to share my popcorn or drink, and had no one to distract me or laugh at me as i sat there bawling my eyes out!!! dont get me wrong, i love going to the movies with friends, but this was just a very cool experince that i would most definatly do again!!
oh and in case your wondering, the movie i went to see was Marley and Me, and i was expecting kinda a flaky but cute comedy, boy was i wrong!! and in a good way! it was really good, not at all what i expected, i laughed, i cried, and it was real, they did a great job of showing a more real side to life, (i will tell ya a bit about it but not too much!) it was about a newly married couple and there journey from just the two of them, to a dog (thats i quote "the worst dog ever"), to kids, and yah, i dont want to ruin it at all, but i would most definatly watch it again, so if ya need someone to watch it with call me up!! seriously, i will even go see it in theaters again, and if you dont want to go see it in theaters, wait and im gonna buy it so you can come over and we will watch it together!!!
have a great evening, or day depending when you read this!!!! :D

No comments: