Thursday, January 1, 2009

my last week in a nutshell :P

this last week has been great!! good times, i love the holidays, had family here, and then went and saw my biological family for a few days, lol. it was lots of fun, we hung out, did some shopping woot woot! and played rockband with my sista!! man, she is a dork! :P ahahaha. anyways ya, and the last night i was there the power went out so my sis, mom and i sat around and played sorry and rummy, praise the Lord for power outages!! probably the most fun i had :D it was great just to spend time with them! and my niece and nephew are stinkin adorable! i love waking up to kids coming in to cuddle, as long as its not too too early :P

so today, i woke up feeling like crap, so i spent sometime with Jesus and went on with my day, i worked 130-10, and about 6 i got this killer headache, like brutal! but we had too much to do and too few ppl so i wasnt able to go home early, and i also had plans to have a sleepover with lexi but not feeling well i cancelled on her, well i texted her telling her i wasnt feeling well then went back to work and got this weird boost of energy! so i was like sweet! and finished off the night with energy (still in pain, but energy is always good :D) and then i check my phone, turns out lexi had texted me in return a prayer that God would give me energy, and thats exactly what He did! i love my heavenly Daddy, He's great :D

He continues to amaze me with all that He can, and will, and most importantly, wants to do :D
so another side note, sorry this post is all over the place...
i didnt make any new years resolutions, i mean no one keeps them anyways :P but as i was walking home after work tonight, i felt that this year is going to be a year of God's Presence. i mean, i feel it often, but i desire that 24/7 right beside me kind of presence, and so yah, heres to a year of His Presence!!! i pray it in my life and yours as well :D
goodnight friends!!!

No comments: