Tuesday, December 9, 2008

turned my mourning into dancing...

God is sooo good!! as some of you may have noticed from my facebook status, before work tonight i wanted to curl up in a ball in the dark and, well sleep, or cry, not really sure, i did however end up crying lol! anyways, im not sure what was going on but i was just really upset, and usually i wonder, but i just let it out without question. after that i got up, headed up stairs and carried on to work, ususally i would walk and listen to worship music but ted offered to give me a ride, so i took the offer! so here i am, having just bawled my eyes out, no worship music that i had thought i would get between that moment and work, but i still had God, and you know what? He gave me sooo much joy! i seriously had an amazing fun night at work!! i love all the ppl i worked with, the girls working up front with me were incredible! all of us helped each other out even if it wasnt our "area" and it was a great night of teamwork!! and the customers were awesome as well!! i had some super fun ones, and of course, Roy and Ian who are always there and like to give me a hard time did nothing but the usual! :P all in all, it was a great night and God is good!!!

No comments: