Wednesday, December 10, 2008

question.....

why does it take so long for a girl to get ready?
i can tell ya why, picking out an outfit! i just spent an hour, yes an hour!! trying to figure out to wear to my work Christmas party tonight! its dumb!! i cant believe it took me an hour, i can think of WAY more productive things to do with my time, i mean i look smokin hott, but it still feels like such a waste of time!! oh, and i straightened my hair and put on makeup, which probably added another 15mins or so. so in the end is it worth it?? Probably.
so guys, take note! girls work really hard to look good, they take time and effort and energy, so next time you see a girl, take a second to tell her she looks good ok? ok!

4 comments:

Kelsey Eliason said...

an hour.. lol I've taken all day!!! ha ha ha

Sam. said...

haha I love it! SO true. I can take anywhere from 10 minutes to all day to get ready! :P

Breanne Michelle said...

yes, but this is me, we are talking about, i think me taking an hour is definatly the equivelent of you taking all day kels! :P

Rebekah- Joy said...

try spending 2 hours curling your hair then to find it fall apart and the curls undone within 30 miuntes of finishing! grrr haha