Monday, December 8, 2008

His Princess

hahah..i had more to say but didnt want to make it one giant blog, this way i figure its easier for ppl to read :P

i was reading thru a journal entry i had typed out in my first year of Masters and saved to my hotmail, and its awesome, just to see the growth i have gone through, and all that God has done in my life. at the time of my journal entry i felt everyone was trying to make me who im not (well wasnt) and thats a girly girl. after all i was best friends with michelle mohler :P and if you knew me then you will understand, if not, let me help you, when i came to masters i was into baggy clothes, mostly boys clothes lol, and dark baggy hoodies.
anyways, i felt like everyone was trying to make me girly and i didnt want to be girly, and i knew they were just doing it out of love but i just wanted to be me, and for awhile i gave in and became that, but with growth i realized that wasnt who I was, and that i needed to be me, and not what others wanted me to be! and its awesome, cause now i've found my own style and my own ways to be girly, yes i wear heels (i wore some very hawt ones on sunday!) and i love being a girl and girly, and the princess i am in God, but at the same time, i love to throw on jeans and a tee and know that i am still a princess, because its not about what i wear, or weather i look like a princess or not, its whats inside, and what i am in God that makes me a girl, and His Princess!

2 comments:

tred said...

boo yah sista! would you believe i'm His queen?

Kelsey Eliason said...

awesome breanne.. it's been a fun journey to watch! Proud of you girl! Kels