Thursday, September 3, 2009

Your are good...all the time...and all the time...you are good!

So, here i am. in surrey. wow. still hard to believe im here :D its been a rocky couple days, but through it all God has been with me!

so to start, my first day was really rough, i got super homesick, then ended up watching 12 hours of criminal minds with the family i live with lol (nothing like 12 hours of creepy killers and gruesome murders to bond ppl :P bahahahah) but yah, the family i live with is fantastic!!!!
the next couple days after that i just relaxed, went through waves of homesickness and being ok...

yesterday was registration for school...which was crazy and stressful, i mean, for example my textbooks alone cost me $600...ouch! that one hurt a little! but yah, i got to meet some new ppl and hang out with some of the guys in my same course (as far as i know, my first year class is 4 guys and myself, but Clint said there should be more ppl...so we shall see!)

and so yesterday once i came home i was really not doing so well...luckily i have a few friends from powell river that have moved here recently and so last night i ended up hanging out with an old friend mike. Back when i first became a Christian we met that way and then realized we had lived across the street from each other for a year or two so we ended up hanging out after school lots, for awhile there i think i spent more time at his house than my own lol!

anyways, it was nice to just chill out with someone i was 100% comfortable with! and it gets better :D He hasnt been doing so well with his walk with God and neither are his other Christian friends so im really excited to just be there for him, willing to talk about God...actually, more like i cant help but talk about God since He is such a huge part of my life!!

and yah, then today i woke up really homesick and i knew steve is on the mainland and i texted him and we are gonna hang out today :D
i love how at my lowest moments God has not only comforted me himself, but sent people for me! I am not alone!!!
i am so in love with my heavenly Daddy! He's the best :D :D :D

No comments: