Friday, September 11, 2009

WEEK 1 (of school, that is :P)

FRIGGIN AMAZING!!!! OHMYGOSH!!!

that really. sums it up. hehehehe. but, i will go into more detail for yah!

school, school, is incredible! my classes so far are amazing and i am learning so much, rob buzza has even made me desire to do english! (before his class i did nothing but complain, and rob helped change my attitude by what he said in our first class!) i had spiritual formation and a guest speaker came in and recited the whole book of philippians...FROM MEMORY!! he only messed up once....thats pretty incredible! he challenged us to memorize more scripture in case we are ever in a situation where we dont have access to a bible for whatever reason. philosophy of youth ministry...hahah the teacher, terry janzen is fantastic!! so halrious. but knows what he's talking about!
and yah, thru homework and reading i have had to do this first week i have learned so much im afraid my head might explode! lol.

i am making some awesome new friends, i even became friends with this girl (well lady, shes 27 years old, married and has 3 kids) who lives a few blocks away from me so she will give me a ride to and from school on tues and weds so i dont have to walk 20mins and bus for 10mins! thank you Jesus...and already, she called me up this morning to see if i wanted to go to the library with her...i sense a good friendship coming my way :D and yah, making new friends is one of my favorite things to do! so its been good, cause i have been able to do lots of that :D oh! and i also made a new friend on the bus, her name is Demitra! so pray for more opportunites for me to bring up Jesus in convo (not that its very hard considering im going to bible college and Jesus is my life, but yah, just pray for her :D thanks!)

oh, and the best part. i have felt God's presence 24/7...and our relationship is going to new and deeper levels, i freakin love it! I dont think i have ever been more in love with Jesus than i am at this moment!

well, i feel this is long enough for now...im off to dye my hair since the purple has faded to this nasty color! bahahah...anyways, if you got any questions or wanna hear more just send me a facebook msg...i have tons of great stories :D

No comments: