Sunday, July 19, 2009

COASTLANDS KIDS CAMP!!

so, camp, as you have probably already heard was amazing!! kids accepting Jesus for the first time, rededicating their lives, being filled with the Holy Spirit, prophecy, visions, testimonies, praying for each other...ahhh! it was phenominal :D :D :D ok, so now to get to the part about me...well God and me :P

God stretched me and used me in ways i have never been used before....i led someone to the Lord for the first time ever!! what an incredible honor! i also prayed for 2 people to be filled with the Holy Spirit and one even started speaking in tongue (i had never done that before either!!) God stretched me even in just praying outloud in front of people....i hardly ever do it, and really, only when forced to...but each night i was bold and chose to pray for my girls before they went to sleep...it was scary...but good! i love being stretched!!
i also realized today, that camp brought me closer to God...which is crazy, cause thats most of the kids testimonies, but it just goes to show God works in you even when your serving!!! it was amazing! definetly the highlight of my summer :D :D :D
cant wait for camp next year!!!!!

No comments: