Friday, March 13, 2009

PLBC

i just got back from my campus visit at PLBC in Surrey!! it was fantastic!!! i absolutly love it!! the students are amazing, the teachers are incredible and yah, all in all, its just a fantastic school!! haha, i sat in on a class today and the teacher was in sweatpants, so very casual and laidback which is always nice!! i talked to Clint Nelson (he's the director of the YMI youth ministry program) and it was great! i walked away from our talk not only pumped for the fall and more excited than ever, but a little more prepared, he went over the classes with me and also gave me some great hook ups for scholarships!!! so yes, this is answered prayer to my last blog post!! yay God!!! plus, not that i really feel God had to convince me anymore, but i am without a doubt going to PLBC in the fall!!! oh yah, and yesterday i got an email telling me i was accepted!! so its offical!!! :D :D :D
God is good!!!

2 comments:

mandy larade said...

Yay Bre! I'm so excited for you :D

sarah.lena said...

yaaaaaaaaaaaay!!! :D
congrats!!