Tuesday, April 14, 2009

growing

i feel like i've outgrown you,

that you have outgrown me

no, its more like we have grown,

in different directions

our friendship that was once so simple, so easy, and had us so close

is now nothing

your still my friend, but at the same time, not in the way you used to be

i used to tell you everything, being around you was easy

now, i feel like i dont know how to tell you anything, and being around you takes effort

your going down one path,

me down another

and they dont seem to cross,

im not even sure how well they flow side by side

oh well, such is life

you were a great friend, and will always be my friend,

just never in the same way again.

1 comment:

sarah.lena said...

:( i understand your frustration and sadness. my latest blog is similar to this...
love you!!